Friday, February 3, 2012

Short and Stout


Isaiah got his latest progress report from the doctor last week. And the bottom line is he's like a teapot: Short and stout.

And, now, a digression. The teapot song, if you please:
"I'm a little teapot, short and stout/
Here is my handle, here is my spout/
When I get all steamed up, I just shout/
Tip me over and pour me out."

I can't remember lyrics to a Jimi Hendrix song, but, yes, I have had the lyrics to the teapot song seared into my mind. This is parenthood.

Back to Isaiah: His height has gone from 6th percentile to 10th percentile. His weight has gone from 55th percentile to 65th percentile.

Now you know why he call him short and stout.

We love him!


1 comment:

Leeann said...

Can't wait to love on him! I'll try to refrain from calling him Midge but if I do, just remember that I call Trey that too!